An opportunity to bring your team together in person for strategic and creative thinking.
– A safe space in The Granary, The Big Barn and the Forest Garden for groups to gather following government Covid guidelines
– Fresh, local, balanced and delicious menus for socially distanced eating experience provided by Kay’s Kitchen
– Immunity, health and nature connection workshops with Dan Tiley at HealthTribe
– Facilities including AV equipment, parking, toilets, chairs, tables, enclosed heated ‘Granary’ space for up to 30 with wood burning stove.
– And last but definitely not least a river for those that like wild swimming!
Our level of involvement is flexible: we can just provide space or design a day and build activities around specific requirements.
– Flexible hire – from a half day to a full week
– Less than an hour by train from London, with a short walk to the venue
– Kitchen with coffee and tea making facilities
– Unique natural setting with permaculture and vegetable garden and wild swimming
– Yard, barn and toilets all wheelchair accessible
We offer commercial and charity/not for profit rates and our pricing is based on the size of group, full or half day and other variables. Please get in touch for further details. email@example.com
Image credit: Callum Teggin
A fantastic place for our staff to reflect, rejuvenate and plan, and not too far away from London! Mr Froi Legaspi | Citizens UKCitizen UK
First time in Kent. Certainly not the last! What a place you have here – in the midst of the green, a river nearby, beautiful buildings, happy hospitality. DelightfulJosef Lentsch
Managing Director at NEOS Lab