A place to grow
We’ve hosted a number of successful leadership and personal development groups at the Quadrangle including Sheroes, Bioleadership, and Citizens UK.
Whether it’s camping outdoors, sharing stories around a campfire or getting ideas down on post-it notes, the natural setting allows people to step back and ask big questions about themselves and their work.
We offer a variety of experiences to help with this kind of workshop, including nature talks, guided walks and creative confidence sessions.
- Organic dinner on arrival
- Introduction to the Quadrangle from Jessie
- Morning yoga session in the Grand Barn
- Breakfast of porridge, blueberries and toast.
- Group work
- Guided walk in Darent Valley
- Lunch of soup and salad.
- Group work
- Afternoon tea and cakes
- Guest speaker
- Personal time.
- Dinner: vegan curry; chutneys and salad.
- Bonfire in the forest garden
- Optional morning yoga session in the Grand Barn.
- Breakfast of tofu scramble, fresh tomatoes and toast.
- Creative confidence training
- Group discussion
- Reflections, free writing.
- Closing circle
- Transport to Shoreham station
There's something special about spending time working in nature. It makes people more open, and conversations more meaningful. The Quadrangle is a rare gem, a venue close enough to commute from London but a million miles from the hustle and bustle of everyday office lifeBethan Harris
A place where you can engage in deep intellectual and political discussion, serious and heartfelt connection, campfire mayhem and then a swim in the river. Goodness me, it’s heavenGlobal Witness
Anthea Lawson, Senior Investigator