As lockdown regulations lift there is an opportunity to bring your team together in person to reconnect.
At The Quadrangle we can provide a safe and beautiful outdoor space for team picnic lunches, health and wellbeing workshops, team building and offsite strategy days.
– A safe space in our Forest Garden for groups to gather following the social distancing guidelines
– Fresh, local, balanced and delicious menus for socially distanced eating experience provided by Kay’s Kitchen
– Immunity, health and nature connection workshops with Dan Tiley at HealthTribe
– Facilities including parking, toilets, picnic rugs, chairs, tables, parasols and a large spacious covered space in case of wet weather
– And last but definitely not least a river for those that like wild swimming!
Our level of involvement is flexible: we can just provide space or design a day and build activities around specific requirements.
We offer commercial and charity/not for profit rates and our pricing is based on the size of group, full or half day and other variables. Please get in touch for further details. firstname.lastname@example.org
Supporting Frontline workers:
We are also very keen to offer this space for free to frontline health and social care workers for reconnection and decompression days, so if you know of anyone who might be interested please pass this on or email us to put us in touch.