The main purpose of the day is to create time and space for you to relax and to identify practices that you can use to help to improve your wellbeing.
We have designed the day to include experiential learning including nature connection, mind-body practices, time for reflection, a delicious lunch and time to relax.
Specifically, it will be an opportunity to:
– Take time out to rest and experience mind and body relaxation
– To give the participants tools and practices around nature connection to take back to their schools
– Develop a deeper understanding of the relationship between individual and planetary health and the benefits of nature for our wellbeing and education
– Reflect on your experience of work over the last few years and to capture key insights and learnings on what you need to support your wellbeing
– To build long term collaborations with other teachers interested in outdoor learning and building awareness of planetary health
We are Debbie Owen (Kent Counselling for Schools) and Clara Kallai (The Green Space Psychologist) are looking forward to being your guides and hosts for the day. We bring our many years’ experience of group process design and facilitation together with our interest in well-being, nutrition and nature connectedness.
For more information and to book a space please email: email@example.com